Monday, October 1, 2007

Thank (insert religious leader) for the Rocks...

The Rockies are in the playoffs.

Hopefully that will give the Rams some hope.

If a team as terrible as the Rocks have been for roughly ten years can turn it around and make the playoffs, a team that has lost 11 straight can turn it around and make a bowl, right?

And bless San Diego for hopefully sending another sacrificial lamb.

I guess I might be getting ahead of myself, as I should talk about how the Rams played terrible against TCU, but why waste space. I called that game a CSU loss, and I might be the world's biggest homer.

Yes, CSU was unimaginative. Yes, the Rams didn't force the issue by going for it on fourth-down late in the third.

CSU has to be on ESPN's bottom 10 now, but they play SDSU next week.

And right now they are favored by 13 points.

The Aztecs must really be terrible.

So Rams, take a note from the Blake Street Boys and never give up. End the streak versus the Aztecs, and then create a new winning streak for the future.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's true. You are a homer.